Please see our facebook page for course events local in your area. If unsure, please contact us. We will continue updating our webpages with more details and roll out more events and courses soon!
The Mother’s Wound
Yes, they are. But what happens when they’re not?
They suffer the following symptoms:
- A nagging question: what’s wrong with me?
- An unclarity about who they are which results in a severe lack of self-love
- They accept abuse and poor treatment from others and convince themselves that this is ‘normal’ and that their abuser is ‘worth it’
- They cannot accept success so failure seems like the only option
- They feel that dreams are for those who could afford it
- They feel unsafe
- They never ask for what they need or want simply accepting what they are given
- They people-please
- They become another wounded mother